Registrar in Liaison Psychiatry - Dublin hospital
- As part of a team, provide a liaison psychiatry service to patients presenting at a large Dublin teaching hospital.
- Deliver a full assessment and treatment service covering emergency and acute cases that present to the hospital setting.
- Liasing with medical and surgical colleagues to inform and educate around common mental health conditions in order to achieve optimal outcomes for patients.
- Irish Medical Council (IMC) registration
- Medical degree from a recognized university
- 5+ years relevant post qualification experience
- IELTS certificate with a score of at least 7.0
If you meet the criteria, please apply to email@example.com or contact the office on 086 222 2775 for further details and advice from our specialised